Top Designing Courses in India
Designing courses are what you would undertake to get trained in the job-oriented skills of Graphics design, Motion graphics and Animation.
For long, the field of graphics design and associated skills were not only underrated but also hugely underpaid. With the advent of digital marketing, social media and the realization of the important of branding and visual marketing, businesses are increasingly seeking to hire talented designers to carry out design and branding related work, either in-house or through contract.
Design courses are an extremely technical field where you will interface with lots of different design and development softwares such as Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Photoshop CorelDraw, AutoCAD and Autodesk Maya to create stunning visuals and motion graphics that are so important in todayâ€™s fast moving world where videos and images are found more engaging by the masses.
Types of Design Courses
Design courses can be done at either the Certificate/ Diploma, Bachelor or Post graduate levels.
• Bachelor Design Courses (3 years)
o B.Sc in Animation and Visual Graphics
o B.Sc in Multimedia, Animation & Graphics Design
o B.Sc in Animation
• Post Graduate Courses (2 years)
• Diploma or Certificate Design Courses (6 months-1 year)
o Certificate in VFX Prime
o Diploma in Visual Effects
o Post Graduate Diploma in Multimedia Technologies
Eligibility for Design Course
• Diploma/ Certificate Program â€“ 10th or 12 class pass
• Bachelor Program â€“ 12th class pass
• Master Courses â€“ Minimum of graduation from any stream
Design Courses Entrance Exams
To secure admission in design course colleges in India, subject to minimum eligibility for design courses above, below entrance exams are popularly hailed:
• Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED)
• Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED)
• NID Design Aptitude Test (NID DAT)
• National Institute of Fashion Technology Entrance Examination (NIFT Entrance Exam)
• DYPDC Design Entrance Exam (ADYPU CET)
Design Courses Branches
Popular design courses colleges in India offer below design courses branches:
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe Photoshop
• Final Cut Pro
• Game Design
These specializations are aimed at enhancing the visual design capabilities of the aspirant and to give them real world impact skills that would maximize their chances of finding gainful employment in the industry.
Benefits of Design Courses
The tremendous growth of internet access, social media, digital marketing and modern visual marketing techniques have ensured that visuals and graphics play a major role in businesses and their branding and day-to-day marketing.
Animation industry aspirants can find themselves gainfully employed in a variety of jobs ranging from being a graphics designer for an MNC brand or business to creating stunning videos with creative flare as a freelancer. The movie industry on the other hand are looking to hire competent and rare talent that can take them to the next level.
Common job roles you may find yourself in are 3D Modeller, Animation Expert, Motion Graphics Expert, Video Game Designer, Graphics Designing of Logos and Marketing/ Branding Content, Cartoonist and more!
Premier foreign MNCs and home grown Indian businesses are desperate to hire the right design talent at extremely competitive salaries with long growth horizons.
Getting into one of the popular design colleges in India and specializing in any of the available design courses branches just seems completely worth it. Just stay abreast of the eligibility for design courses and design courses entrance exams updates if any. Admission in design courses colleges in India is easy with the right guidance and direction.
Best Designing college in India
Design courses are meant for aspirants with a creative spark. These provide explosive recognition and growth to candidates who can pick up all necessary skills fast and provide high quality experiences for businesses and brands. AdmissionLelo provides FREE career counselling in New Delhi, India to help you make just the right choice. We are the leading Career counselling experts in India whose sole aim is your satisfaction of having made the right decisions on your career. Feel free to reach out to us on toll free and we would be happy to help.
Types of Designing Courses
The course curriculum under Designing to build your future are mentioned below:
- Advanced Diploma in Digital Media Design
- Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design
- Advanced Diploma in Fashion Marketing and Management Design
- Advanced Diploma in Graphic Design
- Advanced Diploma in Interior Design
- Advanced Diploma in Product Design
- Animation Prime
- Apparel & Fashion Design
- B Des (Fashion Design)
- B. Arch. Bachelor of Architecture
- B. Arch.
- B. Design Animation/Game Design
- B. Interior Design
- B. Sc Animation
- B.A in Fine Arts
- B.A in Resource Management and Design Application
- B.A. (Film & Television Production)
- B.A. Fashion Designing
- B.Des (Interior Architecture)
- B.Des Fashion and Merchandising(BFM)
- B.DES in Fashion & Textile Design
- B.DES in Interior Design
- B.Design (Fashion)
- B.Design (Fashion) [Lateral Entry]
- B.Design (Interior & Furniture)
- B.Design (Interior & Furniture) [Lateral Entry]
- B.Design (Interior/Fashion)
- B.Design (Multimedia)
- B.Design (Product & Industrial)
- B.Design (Product & Industrial) [Lateral Entry]
- B.Design/ B.Sc (LEET) in Interior Designin Animation and Multimedia
- B.Design/ B.Sc (LEET) in Interior Designin Fashion Communication